Blog Feature Image

Blog Feature Image

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Docking at The Ridge on Leichhardt Apartment Hotel, Brisbane

photo of Brisbane Ridge on Leichhardt Serviced Apartment Hotel

Frisco Serviced Apartments proved to be very popular so I moved around the corner to The Ridge on Leichhardt for seven nights. Being the cheapest of all serviced apartments around, it lacked the comforts of free Internet access, a sizeable wardrobe, a workable kitchen or an internal laundry. The daily costs of the hotels were high and I was even tempted to give in and sign up for one of the many leases available in the building, being so close to my daily travels at Central Station. However, with the humidity in Brisbane and the huge hill I had to climb daily, it encouraged me to find a more ideal and permanent place of residence quickly. Whilst here, I learnt that I preferred the views and sounds of the city as my company and was relieved that the hotel was accommodating enough to extend my stay until I was ready to leave.

lovers embracing

Wake up every morning pining for your sweet morning kisses, this bed feels so empty without you next to me. Miss your fingers in between mine.
I attended a Pain Management Support Group through work and learnt how trauma can lead to anxiety and depression. Is this what you’re going through? Is this what you can't reveal?

Want to know where to stay on the Gold Coast instead? Check out:
On an Easter Getaway at the Royal Pines Resort, Gold Coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts - Raise some issues, Share your insights.